Job Opening: International Campaign & Ad Manager (f/m)
We are looking for an international Campaign & Ad Manager (f/m) based in Berlin (GER).
- Plan, create, manage and optimize international mobile advertising campaigns based on their KPI’s, meeting business requirements and assuring customers’ requirements and satisfaction
- Identify and realize cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to maximize account growth and partner retention
- Maintaining and intensifying partnerships, scouting new business opportunities and supporting our sales department as it manages and executes strategic sales opportunities
- Resolving account issues and sharing experiences with the colleagues on how to best service clients’ needs
- A degree in a media or marketing related field of study, or the completion of an equivalent professional education
- Several years of experience in a similar position in mobile marketing (agency, SSP, ad network, affiliate marketing) and proven success in campaign and traffic management resulting in a tight-knit professional network as well as advanced knowledge of the mobile industry, performance marketing (CPI, CPA, CPL, CPM and CPC) and the digital advertising market eco system, ideally with experience in the Russian market
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail and experience in handling third-party attribution tracking platforms
- Professional MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional communication skills in English, both in written and oral form; Russian language skills will be beneficial.
Could this be you?